Friday, January 14, 2011

Fluff Deal of the Day


I'm hoping to find and post my "Fluff Deal of the Day". I'm always finding good deals, and of course taking advantage of them. Anyway, I'm hoping to post my findings here, so hopefully it keeps you all informed of all the awesome fluff "steals" around cyberspace. Recently, I have taken advantage of discounted Fuzzibunz and BumGenius diaps. The best websites I've found that carry half-priced fluff is BabySteals, Ecobabybuys, Baby Half-Off, Zulily, and Cotton Babies.

There are two deals today regarding half-priced FuzziBunz the first one is over at Zulily, with Fuzzibunz diapers on sale for $11.99, as well as wetbags on sale for $10.99 (I think I also saw some BabyLegs too). Anyway, head over to Zulily for this awesome deal, and tell them I sent you. :) The second deal is over at Ecobabybuys with two Fuzzibunz for $21.00 (there are only two colors to choose from, but this is a great price).

Okay, those are my "Fluff Deal(s) of the Day". Now, ready...set...shop!

Happy Friday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment