Saturday, January 22, 2011

GroVia AIO One-Sized Cloth Diaper

Today, I'm going to show you a quick video on how to change a baby using a GroVia AIO one-sized cloth diaper. I'm also going to include a review on the diaper, so you all get an idea on how we are liking this particular cloth diaper. I'm hoping to continue making these short videos with each brand/type of the fluff we own followed by a review. Hopefully, this will help you all decide what type of cloth diaper works for you and your baby. Feel free to leave any questions or comments in the provided comment section.




I have never really heard of GroVia, until I entered to win a giveaway over at The Cloth Diaper Whisperer. I heard about their hybrid diapers, but had no idea they made an all-in-one. A week after I entered the giveaway, I found out I had won (out of 1100 entries). I was so excited to learn I won, because I'm so open minded when it comes to cloth diapering. I'm willing to try just about anything(except for gDiapers) and winning this giveaway gave me an opportunity to try something new. I received two GroVia diapers in the mail two weeks later, one color was Vanilla and the other Ice. They have some other cute prints that I like, especially the "Owls" print.

In case some of you are wondering, an "all-in-one" cloth diaper is a diaper that is pretty much ready to wear without having to worry about stuffing a pocket with an insert or liner, pinning/snapping a fitted or prefold, etc. My husband is a huge fan of this type of diaper, because it doesn't require too much thinking, it's also easy for a baby who doesn't sit still. I do like how the GroVia has the snap in soaker option for extra absorbency, did I mention it's organic cotton!? It's pretty easy to size, as it is a one-sized cloth diaper, but I'm a little worried it won't fit once we get to the potty-training stage. The diaper is supposed to fit a baby from 10 lbs until 35 lbs. However, with the way it fits P-man now, I'm not sure if this diaper is something that will last him until he reaches 35 lbs. That's another thing, just because it says it fits up to a certain amount of weight, you also need to take inconsideration of the size around baby's waste, buttocks, and thighs.

Besides fit, I really don't have any complaints about this diaper. It's super absorbent, so we've never had any problems with leaks (would make for a perfect overnight option). It only took four wash and dry cycles to prepare the diaper for use with no repelling issues. It's a nice trim and soft diaper, and would highly recommend this brand to anyone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment