Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Ode to my Fluffy Tree



I tried to find a creative way of showing off my fluff collection. Currently, I have 8 Fuzzibunz (7 perfect-size, and 1 one-size), 2 Thirsties' covers one-size, 4 BumGenius AIO's, 1 Happy Heiny, 2 Tiny Tush Fitted one-size, 10 inserts, 1 hemp insert, and 5 prefolds (too small to use now). Oh, and I have 2 GroVia one-size diapers coming I won in a giveaway over at The Cloth Diaper Whisperer. I think we're slowly getting there, but I'm always waiting on the good deals. To pass the time, I decided to be creative and come up with a poem to show my enthusiasm surrounding my love for cloth.

Ode to my Fluffy Tree
Oh Fluff, you are so great,
you aren't like disposables that irritate.
You're soft, comfortable, and easy to use,
I wish everyone would try them, they have nothing to lose.
You save me money in the long run, you are good to mother earth,
I wish I would have switched right after I gave birth.

I hope I got some of you to smile or at least laugh at how silly I am. Anyway, I hope everyone had a wonderful hump day. I know we did!

Take care!

1 comment:

  1. Have you thought about using your prefolds in the newspaper fold like an insert? That's the only way I use mine, they work so much better for us than Nolan wearing them with a snappi!! Your stash is coming along great!

    ReplyDelete