Saturday, February 12, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award


My dear friend, Anna over at The American Mama choose me as one of a handful to receive this fun award. Thank you so much, Anna. I really enjoy your blog, it's nice to get a real perspective on things, and of course following along with you on your homeschooling journey. It's nice getting some ideas on different curriculum out there to better the education of my two boys.

There are 4 duties to perform to accept the award:

1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award. (CHECK!)
2. Share 7 things about yourself. (CHECK!)
3. Award 10 recently discovered great bloggers. (CHECK!)
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award. (CHECK!)

7 Things About Me:

1. I met my husband online, and never thought our friendship would later turn into a relationship and then into an engagement and marriage.

2. I'm a strong advocate for breastfeeding, cloth diapering, and natural birth mamas.

3. I love to sing, and am pretty decent at it. I've had the opportunity to sing the Star Spangled Banner at different athletic events, tried out for American Idol, sang in an all-city solo night in high school, and won a preliminary round of "Fame and Fortune".

4. I suffer from anxiety.

5. I'm trying to make the best life possible for my boys, and want them to grow up as sincere, loving, cooking, cleaning, and polite gentlemen.

6. I worked at a summer camp for five years, and I wish I could go back just for one week and be a counselor again...oh the memories of Camp Kitaki. They will forever burn bright in the back of my mind. Definitely looking forward to sending my kids there.

7. I always wear my heart on my sleeve, which sometimes can bring more bad than good. However, I'm always willing to help someone and or be there for someone if need be.


And last but not least, award 10 great bloggers (that you have recently discovered) with the Stylish Blogger Award.

1. Living in a World of Blue
2. The Grunwaldt Gossip
3. 'Pair' Slices
4. The Screaming Tomato
5. My Crazy Wonderful Life
6. Funky Fritz Family
7. Country Crunchy
8. A Blessed Life
9. Keeping Up with the Troboughs
10. Lindsey's Little Ones

Unfortunately, I can't list everyone here but there are a TON of fabulous bloggers out there!

Congratulations everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment