Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Business Shout Out Tuesday: Mommy Necklaces

My friend Lauren and I (I'm wearing a Mommy Necklace)

Mommy Necklaces is an original line of jewelry created by a group of WAHM (Work At Home Moms). It's not only a great distraction for a nursing baby, but a fabulous accessory to go with anything in your wardrobe. They have over 30 different colors/collections with different types of designs to choose from. One of my favorites is the dangling donut, which is a movable pendant great for distracting a baby/toddler with (even when they're not nursing). Another thing that makes this necklace so unique and childproof is the strong plastic break-away closure that holds the necklace together. I've been thankful that in many cases it's been my Mommy Necklace, not my diamond pendant taking the brunt of all the strong tugs and pulls.

Here are a few more highlights from the Mommy Necklaces website:

  • Dependably stranded. Made with durable, USA-manufactured beads, components, and cording, which are all tested for both lead and phthalates.
  • Dimensional yet dainty. Curvy, polished, and eye-catching acrylic beads that are light-weight for easy wear.
  • Stylish and trendy. With over thirty collections and modern pendant choices, you can find a color and pendant combination that is perfect for your style.
  • Versatile and customized. Take a necklace, pair it with an accent strand, change a donut color, or your necklace length. The choices are all yours.
  • Everyday to evening. The added bonus of our versatile collections is that they fit seamlessly into your wardrobe, day or night. No one will know you're wearing a 'mommy' necklace.
  • Functional jewelry. Sure, a necklace is a necklace. However, at Mommy Necklaces we have specifically selected our pendants for those that wear jewelry around little ones. Our Dangling Donuts are moveable, making a great nursing necklace or distraction for a hip-held child. All our pendants are lush, smooth, and the perfect size for twiddling hands.
  • Affordable. Now that you know, take in consideration all the complex components that go into Mommy Necklaces, we offer a great price that includes a rich, unbeatable style that many other 'regular' jewelry lines can't even offer.
Currently, Mommy Necklaces has a majority of their collections on sale, which is another reason why I'm spotlighting this creative business. I highly recommend this product not only to mothers, but women anywhere. Trust me, you will NOT be disappointed.

Here is a video review I did on the Mommy Necklaces for a YouTube account, so please ignore some of the YouTube lingo. I just wanted to show you how it works. :)

**This video was recorded back in October**

***This review comes directly from my own personal experiences. My opinion is that of my own, and was not at all influenced by Mommy Necklaces. I was not paid or compensated in any form for this review. The Mommy Necklaces were purchased by me.***

0 comments:

Post a Comment