Sunday, March 30, 2008

Prayer for the Military Wife

Dear God,

I am proud to be wed to one who defends freedom and peace. My challenges are many and I pray for your love and guidance to meet them. Special to me are the symbols representing my religion, country, community, and home. I pray for the wisdom and grace to be true to their meanings. You are the symbol of my religious beliefs and the source of my strength. Because my life is full of change, I cherish the solid and constant spiritual foundation that you provide. Help me Lord, to be an example of your teachings. My national flag represents freedom. Let me never forget, or take for granted, the hope it shows to the world. Bless those who have made sacrifices for freedom. Please grant us your continued blessings, increased strength and infinite guidance, as we live to your honor and glory.

Amen.

- Unknown





0 comments:

Post a Comment