Friday, August 1, 2008

August Oh My!

I can't believe today is the 1st day of August...I really never thought this day would come so fast. In case any of you are keeping track with me, Jess gets home in 28 days!!! We're so excited, and my heart literally skips a beat every time I think about being able to hold him in my arms again soon. W's walking full time, so I'm super excited to see him "run" to his daddy. Jess will arrive at the Lincoln Airport on Friday, August 29Th around 7:30 p.m. I was thinking about pulling together a welcome home celebration for Jess, but it would have to be maybe the 2ND weekend of Sept. We'll be out at the lake celebrating the Labor Day holiday. I will let everyone know what I come up with.

My mom, sister, and I took W to the Lincoln Zoo on Wednesday. It was his first time, and mine in a very long time. We took him on the train, to the butterfly garden, the camels, the seals, the ponies (he was too scared to ride), and he even touched an African Millipede. Mommy was definitely grossed out, and hopefully he doesn't ask for one for a pet when he gets older. Here a few pictures from our fun trip to the Lincoln Children's Zoo.....






0 comments:

Post a Comment