Thursday, February 19, 2009

Welcome Home Jesse

Okay, so my new project is going to seriously maintain this blog. I know it's been a long time, but things have been so incredibly busy for me and my family. We recently moved to Ohio, welcomed Jesse home, and now we're currently in the process of adding another member to our family. I'm really hoping to use this blog as a form of family updates for our friends and family. Being this is my first time away from home, I'm going to need a way to let everyone know what's going on.

With all that said...W and I are so excited to have Jesse home. He arrived on Feb. 6, 2009. I thought this day would never come, and looking back...this year really didn't seem long. I know in the beginning it seemed like everyday just dragged and dragged. Anywho, Jesse was greeted at the terminal gate by W and I and his parents (who came in from Virginia). It was a very emotional homecoming, and I didn't want to let go of him. I knew this time it was okay to hold on, because I wouldn't have to let go again. W is also enjoying his Daddy being home. They are so precious together.

0 comments:

Post a Comment