Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Huggies Overnight Diapers

What a waste of $20.00!!!!!

Okay, W pees a lot at night still, which stinks, because it tells me he's not ready to potty train yet. Anywho, I've had to resort to buying Huggies Overnights, because W was waking up 3-4 mornings a week w/wet clothes. Well, he's worn the overnights for three nights now, and has been wet almost two out of the three mornings. Last night was the worst...I wake up at 4:00 a.m. to, "Mommy, I'm wet", and I go in there and he's drenched down his entire left leg with urine. He had no liquids within an hour of bedtime, and I always put on his diaper good hoping to avoid wet clothes. Well, after changing him, cleaning him, and changing the sheets...W decided it was time to party. It took me almost until 6:00 a.m. to put him back to sleep....and then was up at 8:25 a.m. I'm so tired today, and not a very happy camper this morning. I had planned on making my 9:00 a.m. step class, but wasn't able too. I'm so calling Huggies to complain, and I hope to get a refund...those diapers are expensive.

0 comments:

Post a Comment