Friday, February 4, 2011

B is for Bee

W had a blast making another project with the letter B. This project pretty much mimicked the A is for Apple tree we made two weeks ago, except we used flowers and bumblebees. My printer decided to run out of black ink on me, so I had to hand draw the project(instead of using an easy-to-use template). Please forgive my drawing skills, or lack of there of. Unfortunately, I didn't get the artistic gene from my dad, my sister did. W did a fantastic job with his letter B recognition and matched the B and b correctly according to each daisy(he also loves using glue). Here are some pictures from today's project:

1 comment: