Sunday, February 20, 2011

It's been a busy few days...

Wow, it's been a very busy few days. A lot has gone on, and I will fill you all in very soon. So, I will make a long story short... Friday, Jesse was off, so we ran some errands, and I got a brand new laptop (MacBook Pro). Saturday, my girlfriends and I made a trip to Columbus to meet the Pioneer Woman, Ree Drummond. Today, has been as busy with church and brunch. I was't able to make it out to the nurse-in, but a friend of mine has offered to write up a small post about the event as a "guest blogger". Speaking of "guest bloggers", a friend from high school is living in Japan (her hubby is in the United States Air Force) and offered to send me a few prefolds and covers made of course by Japanese manufacturers. She also agreed to be a "guest blogger" and talk about her experiences cloth diapering in Japan. I can't wait!!!!!

So, stay tuned for some fun and informative blog posts. Oh, and I almost forgot. "3 Men and a Lady" will be launching a brand new layout design, button, and header. You will have to tell me how you like it. I can't wait until it's done.

Until then...

0 comments:

Post a Comment