Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Caleb's Comfort Project

My good friend, Lauren, has started a project in her son, Caleb's memory. Here is the information regarding "Caleb's Comfort Project" taken from her blog, "Caleb's Comfort Project"".

"In Caleb's memory, I have created Caleb's Comfort Project. I will be putting baskets together, and filling them with items. They will be sent to families that lose their baby to HLHS. Baskets will include things like: Memorial frame, candle, journal, keepsake box/figurine, book, etc. A lot of the items are purchased online, because these kinds of items aren't really in stores. (Pictures of baskets coming soon!) I have already had many asking where they can send donations. :) It's quite amazing, and very appreciated! They can be sent to: Caleb's Comfort Project 80 Dewberry Court Dayton, OH 45431.

The pain of losing a child is by far the worst thing anyone could go through. My hope is to reach out to others, and show support and love during their time of grief.

If you know of someone that has recently lost their child to HLHS, please don't hesitate to contact me. My email is laurenkonze@yahoo.com, or you can find me on facebook under Lauren Doblar."
I also featured Caleb's story on my blog during Congenital Heart Defect Awareness Week, and you can find his story here: Caleb's Story

Please support this great cause, if you can. Lauren does have a PayPal account set up for donations, and you can find that here: Make a Donation or visit her blogs, "Caleb's Comfort Project" or "Caleb's Heart Story". I already made a donation, can you?!

**Feel free to visit, Caleb's Comfort Project on Facebook and LIKE**





0 comments:

Post a Comment