Wednesday, March 16, 2011

T-Minus 72 Hours...

I just wanted to give you all the heads up that I'm still here, just really busy with my family, and in party mode! I have done a ton of crafts today to prepare for P-man's big day!!!!! I can't wait to show you all when all is said and done. I may add some teaser pics before the big day, but I'm not sure yet. In case some of you don't know, we're doing an Airplane theme birthday party. You can find a post on the upcoming bash here: Airplane Birthday Party.

I hope all is well with you all!!!! Happy Hump Day!

1 comment:

  1. Ironically, I am having an airplane b-day party on Sunday for my little guy who is turning 4! I was doing a google search for pilot wings button, and your blog came up. Can't wait to see pics! Hope the party is a hit! :)

    ReplyDelete