Friday, May 27, 2011

Thursday Ten

I really want to play my tiny violin for a second....okay maybe not a second, but for many seconds...

...**warning, do not read the following if you don't want to hear me complain**...

... I'm giving you one last warning...

....Here are ten things that are seriously annoying me right now:
  1. If you are looking for something on craigslist and interested, don't email once, make an offer, and not reply back after making said offer... you either want to buy my jogging stroller and car seat base, or you don't! Stop wasting my time!
  2. Stupid Urgent Care center closing at 8pm, but wait a minute... the door says you all close at 8, but then the receptionist rudely tells me, "I'm sorry, you'll have to leave, we take the last patient at 7:30"... well, then maybe you should change your sign on the door to 8am-7:30pm... oh, and why did you ask me why I needed to be seen before you told me you wouldn't see me!?
  3. Not having my hubby here, I miss him so much!
  4. How hard is it to text back?!
  5. My ankle... it's been bothering me for almost 4 weeks now, and currently it's the size of a golf ball. I seriously have no clue where my ankle went to (hence the reason for the urgent care visit).
  6. Not having a car while staying with my parents. I hate asking to borrow their car, but I'm going through serious cabin fever. Thank the good Lord for amazing weather so I can take the boys on long walks and trips to the park.
  7. Have I mentioned my ankle?!
  8. Allergies... wow, I honestly thought my allergies would improve once I left the #1 city for severe allergies and sickness... I was wrong!
  9. Boob sweat, 'nough said!
  10. Having out of control hair due to the Nebraska humidity.
Okay, it really wasn't that bad, right!? Sometimes I just have to write things down to feel better, and honestly, I actually do feel better. Now that I've gotten all of that off my chest, what are some of the things that are annoying you right now!?

Pssst...I wrote this post at 30 to midnight, can you tell that I'm just a wee bit tired and cranky?

0 comments:

Post a Comment